CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 2, 2009

Back on the wagon

So I missed a full week of dedicated exercise. I say dedicated, because I still was somewhat active--just didn't "work out". Kids seem to be recovered, I seem to be better (no thanks to the extra pounds I put on), and I'm ready to get back to it.

I didn't get my early morning exercise in because we had some houseguests still here this morning and I didn't want to wake them up with my workout (that would be a scary sight). So, after a little procrastination and some blogging, I am heading downstairs to survey the damage when I way in on the wii.

Sure was an inopportune time to take time off, with monthly weigh in coming this week. I will be working VERY hard to see if I can get myself back in the swing of things.

I'm off to sweat!

2 comments:

Vicki said...

You still have 3 days to sweat away! Happy working out :)

Kristi said...

Same thing happened to me. Nothing like a vacation the 5 days before weigh in. Well, here's to a new month, huh?!! Good luck with February!!