CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 16, 2009

Blah

So this is the first weekday in 3 weeks that I haven't got up and exercised. I'm coming down with a cold and I feel yucky. The kids are off school today, so I'm sure as soon as I get the scrapbooking project done that I HAVE to have done tonight for a class, I will get out the wii fit and at least get some exercise in. Maybe it will help to get that blood flowing and get the germies out of my system!

I will be drinking LOTS of water to help flush me out. Here's to an enjoyable 4 day weekend...

4 comments:

Vicki said...

Don't feel like you failed just because you missed the morning... if you exercise sometime in the day... calories are still burned.... you deserve a little extra sleep when you are coming down with something.

Carrie said...

The good thing is that this isn't a daily or weekly or monthly thing this is a lifetime change. Days are going to happen. Your going to need sick time, it is ok. Just make sure you don't eat like crap while your down and get back to it when you feel better!

Hollys Hobbies said...

LOL, did I sence some sarcasm in the "4 day weekend"? Didn't we just have a big 'ole break at Christmas? I hope yours is going ok, I am not so excited about it.. I also hope you feel tons better soon!

Kristi said...

I'm impressed that you got up early everyday to work out! How did you do over the weekend? It's fine to have a skip day! We have to do that occasionally to keep our sanity!