CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Motivation

I'm on board! I'm in it to win it! {Insert another motivational quote here}

This year, I turn 30. I've had 3 kids and kept on about 10 pounds from each of them. Thanks guys! What can I say, they're givers.

So this is the year...for fitness. And skinny jeans. And Hawaii. (DH has promised a trip to Hawaii when I've reached my goal weight.) So here we go...hold on for a fantastic fitness ride.

I got a wii Fit for Christmas and have been on it for at least 30 minutes EVERY day (excluding Sunday-my day of rest) since. I'm working up momentum and I'm so excited to keep going.

3 comments:

Whitney said...

Yay!! Kari I'm soo glad you joined! We're gonna get super skinny. hee hee

Brekke - Felt Photography said...

I was thinking about getting a wii fit. Which program are you using on it?

Tammy said...

YAY!! I hear those Wii Fit's kick butt! I want one! Good luck with your goals! We will be here cheering you on! :)