CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 10, 2009

This time is different

I'm sure I'm not the only one who has tried to lose weight before and....failed. BUT this time is different.

This time, I am exercising. Even enjoying the exercise. Novel idea, I know. I have been exercising everyday and food wise I have not deprived myself anything. I choose smaller portion sizes and stop BEFORE I'm full. I use smaller plates for our meals, and eat my veggies first.

I was already working towards fitness when I found out about this challenge and was so excited to be able to jump in and have a group of cyber-friends to help encourage me and keep me motivated.

This time...success!

3 comments:

Karilynn said...

I love how different this feels. Like you are beyond not alone, you have 25 women who are not only rooting for you but also threatening to kick your butt! This is going to be a fantastic journey. It's amazing how good exercise feels... crazy thought. :o) Oh yeah and has anyone told you you have a beautiful name? ;o)

Melissa Davis said...

Awesome Karilyn! It sounds like you are on the right track and this time IS different! you can do it!

Hollys Hobbies said...

I am so glad that you did find out about this.. These ladies are incredible! I have been saying this soo much that I am sure everyone is sick of hearing it, but THIS IS OUR YEAR!!!! I really feel like with all of us together, the support and all the tried and true ideas we are putting out there, we can do this. Welcome!